Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I've done the washing up with only one hand free for the first time although I have five kids and three cared for kids!!!!
Hello again - I can't actually sit in a chair at the moment because I have Theo on my back and Rachel on my knee because Cathy has gone to the dentist and I have these two and Faithie here with me.... Well - Rachel's big eyes demanded that I pick her up and Theo has only just woken up and after a bottle he loves a cuddle, so he's in the back pack. I have done all three's nappies, watered them apart from Faith - she is next, done the washing up with only one hand and now to hang out the washing. So as I cannot sit on a chair because of the back pack - I decided to post and have a tea break too. Do you know - I love it.. I left a busy teaching job in the UK to come here - I enjoyed that job but now I cannot imagine returning!! I don't want to - it's too good here! I'd rather be busy and ready to drop here than UK - the reasons I understand and all who do this type of thing - to see changes and bring love to these lovely children is so precious to us, so now to hang up the washing - do I miss staff meetings and policy decision making? No No NONONONONONONO - now which socks belong to who and does Evie wear large knickers - I forget so it should be interesting tomorrow!!! ( I can imagine her wearing a pair of Cathy's - will tell all tomorrow..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment